The contents displayed on the Website are purely informative and do not constitute, in any way, the provision of an advisory service of any kind,
so that such information is insufficient for making personal or business decisions by the User.
Box2Box is not responsible for the actions, damages and decisions taken by users from the information and / or content provided on the Website.
Also, Box2Box does not give any warranty or be liable in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services or Content.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web Site and/or its services or Contents to satisfy the needs,
activities or specific results or expectations of the Users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the Contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the Users, of the Contents.
- The damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the service of the Web Site.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to Users on the Website.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
Box2Box assumes no responsibility for links to other websites (hereinafter the
) that are on the Website may direct the User to other websites over which Box2Box has no control.
The inclusion of links to the Linked Sites does not imply the approval of its contents by Box2Box nor the existence of any association between
Box2Box and the respective owners of the Linked Sites. Therefore, the User accesses under his sole responsibility to the Content
and the conditions of use that govern them.
In the event that the User becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to web pages whose content or services are illegal,
harmful, degrading, violent or contrary to morality, may contact Box2Box indicating the following:
- Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site;
- In the case of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the holder of the
infringed right when it is a person other than the communicating party. Likewise, the title accrediting the legitimacy of the
holder of the rights must be provided and, if applicable, the representation title to act on behalf of the holder when it
is a person other than the communicator;
- Express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
The receipt by Box2Box of the communication under this clause does not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI,
the actual knowledge of the activities and / or content indicated by the caller.